Lambing and Easter Event Tickets now on sale!
Closed until christmas
We’d like to thank you all for your continued support of our farm over the Christmas period. We were delighted to welcome so many of you to our farm, whether it be to meet Mother Christmas in her Christmas Grotto, or to hand pick your Christmas Trees, it was a delight to have you visit!
We hope to see you again next year, and be sure to check our other events throughout the year for other family-friendly experiences.
Visit Mother Christmas'
Visit Mother Christmas in her cosy Grotto where she will take you on a truly festive adventure! Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by Santa’s special Elves, and taken through to Mother Christmas’ enchanting Grotto, where she will spend some time chatting to each child and read a magical story!
About your grotto experience
- Each child will receive a present from Mother Christmas
- Take home some reindeer food to sprinkle on the lawn on Christmas Eve
- Decorate a Ginger Bread Man to take home
- There is of course the opportunity for you to take some photos with Mother Christmas as a memento of your special visit.
- You will spend 10-15 minutes enjoying the experience with Mother Christmas and then a further 15-20 minutes creating some little treats to take away. The experience will last for roughly half an hour.
Letters to santa
If you wish to send Santa a letter and receive a personalised reply in the post from him, this additional activity can be purchased upon check-out or on the day of your visit.
Please bring your letter to Santa in a sealed envelope on the day of your visit to post in our special North Pole Post Box. Remember to include your full name and address in your letter so Santa knows where to send his reply!
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your booked session. This will give you time to check-in and enjoy the experience.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to move your booking if you are late.
- The Grotto experience is up to 6 children per session (standing room for 2 adults per child).
- Tickets are priced per-child attending the experience.
- If you are posting your letter to Santa with us, please bring your letter to Santa with you in a sealed envelope to post in our North Pole Post Box (remember to include your address in your letter so Santa knows where to send his reply!).
- If you would like sole occupancy of the session for your family, please book all 6 tickets in your preferred time slot.